Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HAR DEE HAR HAR!

We attended Pre-School Open House yesterday. All things considered, it went pretty well. I love it when teachers say, "There's no way your child will be the worst we've seen. We've always seen worse!"

Actually, I think my favorite part was when the teachers had the parents sit on the "story time" carpet with their kids, while they went over some info for the class. From time to time, the teachers would joke around with the parents. The parents would chuckle. The kids were oblivious. Except, of course, for Dane. Every time the parents dutifully chuckled, Dane would erupt with a VERY LOUD FAKE LAUGH. I thought it was hysterical. I don't know about anyone else. Do we have a class clown in the making? Hm...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When parent/teacher conference time comes around I'm taking Dane's side...cuz that was frickin' funny.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is if that's how Dane acts at preschool, he and Jack will be getting along VERY WELL at the beach soon!

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home